What are Inspect Point’s Inspection Capabilities?
Inspect Point’s initial goal was simple yet ambitious: to build the industry’s most extensive collection of digital, per-built mobile forms. Flash forward a decade, and Inspect Point has grown into a comprehensive solution, seamlessly navigating you through the entire process—from inspection to collection and everything in between. Our mission is clear: to empower you to spend less time toggling between applications, focus more on business growth, and ensure the safety of the buildings you inspect and service.
This blog covers the core of Inspect Point’s capabilities, addressing five commonly asked questions about our inspection features. From compliance with NFPA standards to instantly generating professional, detailed reports, join us as we explore how Inspect Point revolutionizes the fire and safety landscape.
1. What types of inspections can I perform?
- NFPA 72 – National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- NFPA 25 – Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 10 – Portable Fire Extinguishers
- NFPA 17/17A – Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 2001 – Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 12 – CO2 Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 770 – Hybrid (Water and Inert Gas) Fire-Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 2010 – Fixed Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 80 – Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives
California Title 19 AES forms
- ULC 536 – Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
- ULC 537 – Verification of Fire Alarm Systems
- ULC 561 – Installation and Services for Fire Signal Receiving
- ULC 268 – Smoke Detectors for Fire Alarm Systems
As well as:
2. Can I add custom inspection questions?
Inspect Point allows you to add your questions to our official question sets to capture any additional information you need for your inspection reports quickly.
3. Do technicians need to connect to WiFi to inspect their mobile devices?
No! Inspect Point is unique because technicians can answer inspection questions and document deficiencies from their iPad, even if not connected to wifi or data.
4. Can I customize my inspection reports?
Inspect Point’s inspection reports are branded with your company’s logo and information and can also support “DBA” needs for companies with multiple lines of business. In addition, Inspect Point allows you to customize the cover letter attached to the report. It offers several configuration options to ensure your report output is precisely as you need.
5. Can I create an invoice or collect payment for an inspection?
Yes! Inspect Point makes it easy to prepare and send an invoice for an inspection, whether you are in the office or the field. In addition, you can easily collect payment on-site for that inspection, either by taking a card or ACH payment on the invoice or charging from the back office.
These five common questions should give you some insight into this powerful tool that provides fire protection businesses with the capabilities they need to get ahead.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or new to fire inspections, Inspect Point’s innovative features and comprehensive approach promise to elevate your workflow.
Embrace your company’s full potential and empower your inspection-to-collection with Inspect Point.
For more information regarding the inspection process using Inspect Point, schedule a free demo here.