Drew’s guests are John Denhardt and Kevin Hall of the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA.) They discuss the upcoming NFPA Vote and issues that effect contractors. There are several CAMS (certified Amending Motions) that the AFSA feels have negative consequences for sprinkler contractors. John and Kevin go into detail on the background and history of these CAMS and why the AFSA feels member should vote for or against them. The AFSA offers a voting guide on their website where you can educate yourself on the CAMS and see how you’d like to vote. Anyone who has been a member of the NFPA for six month prior to this vote can vote.
- The Fire Protection Podcast : Episode 47 – Digital Tools for Fire Pumps with Travis Montembeault of Peerless Pumps
- The Fire Protection Podcast : Episode 46 – Fire Sprinkler Antifreeze NFPA Changes with Sean Pearce of Lubrizol
- The Fire Protection Podcast: Episode 45 The State of Pre-Engineered Systems with Jamie Knowles
- The Fire Protection Podcast Episode 44, Sustainable Fire Suppression with Peter Hallinan of SSi
- Optimizing Fire Extinguisher Service