“The complex issues of fire and life safety on today’s college campus are critical to the overall well-being of students, faculty and staff on campus everywhere.” This quote is from the Center for Campus Fire Security. They are a non profit organization dedicated to, “reducing the loss of life from fire at our nation’s campuses.” Inspect Point is a new member of the CCFS, and in light of that, we are releasing our first customer case study with the University of Virginia.
- The Fire Protection Podcast : Episode #51 – Exploring Innovations in Fire Alarm Testing With Detector Testers and SDi
- The Fire Protection Podcast : Episode #50 – What’s new at the AFSA with Bob Caputo
- There’s No Party Like a Fire Pump Party
- A New Chapter: FormLink Systems Joins the Inspect Point Family
- 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Use Fire Protection Software