The Inspect Point product team regularly prioritizes features, improvements and bug fixes to the Inspect Point platform. Here’s a look at our latest release…
If you are interested in learning more about any of the updates listed below , please feel free to email email@example.com to setup a demo and see the product in action.
With all this said, lets take a closer look at some of the updates, that were made available in our latest release…
- Ability to add fire alarm monitoring information for a building in the field (documentation)
- Ability to search for inspections by zip code
- New No Access reason – Building Under Construction
- Ability to barcode Assets in the field
- Ability to convert a proposal to an invoice in the field (documentation)
- Additional fire extinguisher weight options
- Ability to Tag buildings and inspections (documentation)
- Ability to convert a proposal to an invoice (documentation)
- Ability to sort by inspection frequency on the calendar screen
- Ability to barcode assets in the backend (documentation)
- Ability to mark fire alarm devices Inactive (documentation)
- Manufacturer and Previous Year Curves now display on fire pump reports
- NEW fire extinguisher report layout to include 5, 6, and 12-year date fields
As we continuously bring updates to the product, you can rely on blog posts such as this to highlight the core features and progress made each step of the way.
Have a feature request?
We’d like to thank you for all the feedback we get from you every day! We truly appreciate you helping us build a better product.
If you have a feature request, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your request and potential release date. Since we work off a product backlog, feature and product requests are worked in order of demand and request date.
Not a customer? Learn more about Inspect Point and our software. Request your 30 minute demo today!